The company BSD Concept offers a service of remote sales of software by downloading and related products it designs and / or edits.
It is specified that the general conditions of sale govern all sales by BSD Concept to the exclusion of all other conditions.
The customer declares to have read the following provisions before ordering products.
By choosing to buy the products, the customer expressly and irrevocably accepts the terms set out below.
2 – Capacity
The customer declares his/her ability to enter into this contract, the general terms and conditions are set out below, that is to say, he/she is of legal age and not under guardianship.
3 – Applicable Law
The language of this contract is the English language.
In case of dispute, French courts will have jurisdiction.
4 – Price
The prices of our products are in dollars, inclusive of all taxes according to the laws in force at the date of registration of the order.
All orders are payable in dollars.
BSD Concept reserves the right to change prices at any time but the products will be billed based on rates in effect at the time of order entry, that is to say, when choosing the method of payment.
In case of promotions of limited duration, the promotional rate will be applied once the order has been registered during the promotion period.
5 – Order
The registration of any order with HEREDIS, involves sending an email confirming receipt of the order. Depending on the product ordered, the order will be processed upon receipt of the full price of the product or
service ordered. Once full payment is received, the ordered items are sent and the customer is notified by email.
BSD Concept reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for products that are not part of the license rights available to the customer (in particular as regards the update) or each customer order for which there is a dispute related to a previous order.
6 – Payment
The payment of the order can be done
• online by Visa credit card, Mastercard, Amercian Express, Discover Network
• by bank transfer to the bank account of BSD Concept following the instructions when choosing the mode of payment. Possible bank charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The credit card is not charged until the time of shipment of the order. The full payment of the bank transfer triggers the dispatch of the order.
The transfer cost, foreign exchange and other bank charges are the sole responsibility of the customer according to bank rates in effect at time of order.
BSD Concept is not responsible for any payment problems related to the operation of online payment services.
Any order for which payment is not received by BSD Concept within 7 (seven) days from the date of registration of the order will be canceled and the customer will be notified by email.
7 – Validation
BSD Concept, before finalizing the order, summarizes the information about the essential characteristics of the goods or services included in the order. This email confirms that the order was taken into account but not that the ordered product is available. By validating the payment of the order , the customer accepts the entirety of these General Conditions of Sale without reserve and the obligation to pay the price.
The data recorded by BSD Concept constitutes proof of all transactions between BSD Concept and the client. The data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of financial transactions.
8 – Delivery
Products are sent to the email address specified when ordering. They are not sent until receipt of full payment.
The order is treated on the date of actual receipt of payment (debit card or bank transfer receipt), the period shall begin from the date of payment receipt and not the date of the order.
BSD Concept will exchange or refund the products that do not correspond to the customer’s order (defective or nonconforming).
No product can be exchanged or refunded before it has been returned by the customer and received by BSD Concept, in good condition, as shipped. Indeed, because of their duplicable character, audio or video recordings, or computer software must be returned sealed in their original packaging.
No shipment against refund will be accepted, whatever the reason.
The customer must check the condition of the packaging and the conformity of the product delivered. In case of items delivered on different dates because of their availability, the cost of processing and shipping fees will be charged for one shipment.
In case of delay in delivery, the information on the receipt of goods will be sent to the customer by BSD Concept.
BSD Concept delivers the goods or provides the service on the date or within the period specified by the client, unless the parties have agreed otherwise. Without indication or agreement as to the date of execution or delivery, BSD Concept delivers the property or performs the service within 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, except for just cause. In case of default by BSD Concept, the customer may terminate the contract, by registered mail or in writing on another durable medium, if, after having ordered, on the same terms, BSD Concept to make delivery or provide the service within a reasonable additional period, BSD Concept has not executed within that period.
BSD Concept will refund the consumer all of the sums paid, at the latest within 14 days of the date on which the contract was terminated.
9 – Right of withdrawal
9-1 / Case and withdrawal deadlines
911 / For sales by download on the site www.heredis.com
In case of purchase of the “Products” by downloading, the customer who accepts it by filling out the form available to them, waives their right of withdrawal (Article L. 121-21-8-13, Consumer Code) .
9-1-2 / For sales other than by downloading
Pursuant to Article L. 121-21-8-9 °, the client has no right of withdrawal in case of supply of audio or video recordings or computer software that have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery.
Excluding the case of sale by download and sales of sealed products, the customer has a right of withdrawal within fourteen (14) days without having to give reasons.
The right of withdrawal period starts from:
1. The conclusion of the contract for delivery of service contracts
2. From the reception of the goods by the customer or a third party other than the carrier, designated by the customer for the sale of goods contracts and delivery of service contracts including deliveries of goods.
9-2 / Form of withdrawalv
To exercise their right of withdrawal, the customer informs BSD of their decision to withdraw by sending, before expiry of the 14 day period, the withdrawal form available to him/her or by any other statement, devoid of ambiguity, expressing his/her desire to withdraw.
The customer can also use the online withdrawal form made available on the www.heredis.com site. Upon receipt, BSD communicate to the client, an acknowledgment of withdrawal on a durable medium.
9-3 / referral fee following valid withdrawal
Pursuant to Article L. 121-21-3 of the Consumer Code, the customer must return or return the product to BSD, without undue delay and, at the latest within fourteen days of the communication of its decision to retract.
The return costs are borne by the customer.
The price of the products and the shipping at the normal rates will be reimbursed by BSD Concept.
9-4 / SPECIAL CASE
If the customer wants the execution of a service offer to start before the end of the withdrawal period, BSD Concept collects his/her express request on paper or on a durable medium. The customer who has exercised his/her right of withdrawal of a service contract whose execution has begun, at their express request, before the end of the withdrawal period shall pay BSD Concept an amount equal to the service provided until the communication of their decision to withdraw. This amount is proportionate to the total price of the service delivery agreed in the contract. BSD Concept can not receive any payment or any compensation in any form whatsoever, from the customer before the expiration of a period of 7 days from the conclusion of the off-premises contract (C. consum., Art . L. 121-18-2).
10 – Personal information
BSD Concept agrees not to disclose to third parties the information provided by the client. The information requested from the customer is necessary to process the order and is intended for BSD Concept services. Pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the customer has a right of access to their information. On request, the information can be communicated and, in case of error or modification, be rectified.
11 – Company identification
www.heredis.com is a website of the company BSD Concept – CS 49458-34961 MONTPELLIER CEDEX 2 – FRANCE
04 67 20 40 40 – email@example.com
Number at the Register of Commerce and Companies of Montpellier: B 393 616 008
© 2016 BSD CONCEPT – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
The BSD CONCEPT Charter of commitment
BSD CONCEPT is committed to the following 4 main principles:
1. Protect the personal data of our users
Data collection: BSD CONCEPT asks for the minimum information required to register users of Internet services related to its software.
Use: The data collected will have no other purpose than to ensure that we may contact the person if so necessary.
Sharing and Disclosure: BSD CONCEPT undertakes not to sell, rent, nor share the personal data of its users.
Management of Personal Data: BSD CONCEPT is committed to the respect of right of its users to access, modify or delete their registered personal data. They may exercise this right by writing to our customer relations.
BSD Concept declares all collection and processing of personal data of its users with the CNIL (French Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
2. Observe an ethic of content
The BSD CONCEPT team is made up of professionals, independent of any ideological, political or religious bodies. It is committed to a citizen ethic, observing the rights of every individual and respecting their beliefs.
3. Obey intellectual property rules
BSD CONCEPT undertakes not to encourage the illicit use of legally protected contents.
4. Establish an effective and continuous dialogue with its users
In order that they may inform us of their expectations, a variety of tools for dialogue with the team are available to users.
BSD CONCEPT – CS 49458 – 1140 av. Albert Einstein – 34961 Montpellier Cedex 2 – FRANCE
BSD CONCEPT operates the following websites:
www.heredis.com – www.heredis-online.com
• This site is the property of BSD CONCEPT, SCOP ARL with a capital of 70,000 euros, registered with the Registry of Commerce under number 393 616 008 Montpellier, having its registered office at 1140 Avenue Albert Einstein – CS 49458 to 34961 -Montpellier Cedex 2 – FRANCE.
• The web-master of the website are Mikaël MARIE and Audrey CAVALIER, Co General Manager.
• The service provider for direct and permanent storage of data is the OVH company, whose address is 140 quai du Sartel – 59100 Roubaix – FRANCE.
• The user of the website acknowledges having the skills and equipment necessary to access and use this site.
• The user of the www.heredis.com website declares possession of the necessary competence for access and use of the web-site.
• The user of the www.heredis.com website accepts that the computer configuration used is virus-free and is in perfect working condition.
• The user also acknowledges that this legal notice has been read and agrees to comply with it.
• Information provided by the operator of the website is indicative. The web site operator cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of information available on its website.
• As a result, the user acknowledges that use of this information is under his exclusive responsibility.
• The automatic processing of personal data carried out from the www.heredis.com website has been declared to the CNIL (French Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés), which has issued a receipt under number 705468 dated May 16, 2000.
• The user is duly notified that the information provided by the user via the data fields of this site is necessary for meeting any demand and is intended only for the website operator, who is responsible for the processing of administrative and commercial information.
• The user is informed that access to and rectification of the data concerned may be effected by writing to the operator of the website whose address is: 1140 Avenue Albert Einstein – CS 49458 – 34961 Montpellier Cedex 2 – FRANCE.
• The user is informed that during any visit to the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on his web browser.
• A cookie is a block of data that does not allow identification of users, but is used to record information relating to navigation on this site.
• You can set your browser to alert the presence of a cookie and to refuse it, through the option “disable the use of all cookies”.
The user has a right to access, delete and modify any personal data collected through the cookies under the conditions listed above.
• Users of the www.heredis.com website are bound by the provisions of the law relating to computers, files and freedoms, the violation of which is punishable by law.
• With regard to the personal information they access, they must refrain from any collection, divertive use or, in general, any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation of individuals.
• The overall structure, as well as software, texts, images, animated or not, sounds, know-how.. and all other components of the site are the exclusive property of the operator of the website.
• Any total or partial reproduction of this site by any body whatsoever, without the express permission of the site operator, is prohibited and sanctioned by articles L.335-2 and following, and constitutes an infringement of the Intellectual Property Code.
• The same applies for databases listed, if any, on the “www.heredis.com” website, which are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 implementing the Intellectual Property Code of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 concerning the legal protection of databases.
• The trademarks of the web site operator and its partners, as well as the logos appearing on the site are semi-figurative trademarks, or not, and are registered.
• Any total or partial reproduction of these trademarks or logos taken from the site without the express permission of the owner of the website, is therefore prohibited within the meaning of Article L.713-2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
• Hypertext links set up within the Web site to other sites on the Internet, and in particular, to its partners, have been approved by prior, express written consent.
• Users and visitors to the website may not establish a hyperlink to this website without the express consent of the owner of the website.
• The operator of this website makes every effort to provide users with information and/or available and verified tools, but can not be held liable for any errors, lack of availability of information and/or the presence of a virus on its website.
BSD CONCEPT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, UPDATE OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES. IN NO EVENT MAY BSD CONCEPT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, PROFIT LOSS OR INTERUPTED BUSINESS ACTIVITIES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF BSD CONCEPT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DIRECT DAMAGES IS NOT VALID IN THE LIGHT OF LEGAL RULES AND REGULATIONS IN FORCE IN SOME COUNTRIES AND THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THAT IS THE CASE, THE LIABILITY OF BSD CONCEPT IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW.
The personal information you are asked to provide on the Heredis site is intended solely for Heredis and as such, will be subject to external communication solely for administrative requirements or to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
This information may allow the right of access and correction, by mail addressed to: BSD CONCEPT – CS 49458-34961 MONTPELLIER CEDEX 2 – FRANCE.
Product names, if they appear or not with the trademark symbol, are deposited trademarks of BSD CONCEPT.
All other trademarks mentioned on this website are registered by the companies that own them. Mac®, Apple® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc, Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
The Heredis site, its texts, illustrations, logos, icons, images, videos, downloadable files are the property of BSD CONCEPT, its partners or its suppliers.
Any re-utilization of the above mentioned elements, even only partially, any reproduction of the heredis.com site, even only partially, for commercial or private use, is strictly prohibited.
All applications available on the site are the exclusive property of BSD CONCEPT and are protected by French law.
Copyright 2014 BSD CONCEPT. All rights reserved.
A cookie is a small text file sent to your browser via the consulted website. Through the cookie, information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other parameters, are recorded on the website. This can facilitate your next visit to this site and increase its value for you. Cookies play an important role. Without cookies, using the Web may become much more frustrating.
To learn more about cookies and how they affect you and your browsing experience, visit the website of the CNIL.